This domain name is up for sale. Please send your offer to

What is the name of this part

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

What is the name of this part

Postby pinkfloyd1979 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:57 pm

This is a 2000 Deawoo Leganza 2.2 4 cylinder
This is a little pipe between the lower radiator hose and another hose the heater lines and overflow tank connect to in the rear of the engine. I need to know the official name of the part so I can order a new one
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Return to Engine/Intake/Exhaust

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests