This domain name is up for sale. Please send your offer to hostmaster@elatomo.com.

bad review for a board member : (

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Postby AcingTeam » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:46 pm

daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....


fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.



i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:


if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:


ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.


Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

The guys is full of crap though.
Image
User avatar
AcingTeam
Expert
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:48 am
Location: New Milford, CT

Postby wOo-TaNg » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:31 am

AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....


fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.



i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:


if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:


ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.


Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

The guys is full of crap though.

so how do u add a credit card to ur account?
User avatar
wOo-TaNg
Super
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: CHi-twn

Postby kinkyllama » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:50 am

AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....


fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.



i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:


if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:


ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.


Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

The guys is full of crap though.

My mom has her bank account registered with paypal but theres a few times (when i was under 18 i used her account) where we had to add funds like that
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
User avatar
kinkyllama
Expert
 
Posts: 3772
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:47 am
Location: USA, Arizona

Postby AcingTeam » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:34 pm

wOo-TaNg wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....


fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.



i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:


if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:


ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.


Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

The guys is full of crap though.

so how do u add a credit card to ur account?


Click on "add a credit card" link or something similar to it.
Image
User avatar
AcingTeam
Expert
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:48 am
Location: New Milford, CT

Postby wOo-TaNg » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:04 am

thanx
User avatar
wOo-TaNg
Super
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: CHi-twn

Postby wOo-TaNg » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:54 pm

hey ken what ended up happening with this guy?
User avatar
wOo-TaNg
Super
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: CHi-twn

Postby lanos2001 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:00 pm

i know nothing happened on my end but its only 20 bucks.

nick
Image

save a tree, eat a beaver.
User avatar
lanos2001
Expert
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: lawton oklahoma

Postby Audacity Racing » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:18 pm

never heard from him again... still owes me 50 dollars
User avatar
Audacity Racing
moron
 
Posts: 4493
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:18 am
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee

Postby daewooluvr » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:03 pm

Audacityracing wrote:never heard from him again... still owes me 50 dollars


he's starting some trouble on the yahoo group for daewootech. Bitch at him there.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Postby lanos2001 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:48 pm

i just posted on there. i'm still heated about that little shit.


nick
Image

save a tree, eat a beaver.
User avatar
lanos2001
Expert
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: lawton oklahoma

Re: bad review for a board member : (

Postby Slammed » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:58 am

it sux that I am going through this too but from you

I hope all is well


Audacity Racing wrote::cry:

i ordered some parts from AGENT SMITH a few weeks ago. he said they were shipped last week and still no sign. he will not answer pm's, emails, or even phone calls. i'm not the only person who he seems to have duped either. he made false claims that conflicted with themselves... things like, "i'm wating on yoru money... got the stuff all boxed up and ready to go!" but then when the money gets there "i'll get this boxed up soon and mail it out when it's ready." he also made claims to myself and lanos2001 that he would give us tracking numbers for our orders because he shipped them. we have yet to see a part or a tracking number.




i unfortunately felt this was something everyone on the board should know. if my merchandise and nick's shows up then i will formally appologize and delete the post.


also, the reason i'm making a big deal from this is that i paid $100 for the stuff i'm supposed to be receiving... a large chunk of money :evil:
User avatar
Slammed
Expert
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:02 pm
Location: CT USA

Re: bad review for a board member : (

Postby Aneab » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:31 am

Slammed wrote:it sux that I am going through this too but from you

I hope all is well



Depending on size/weight of what you bought from him could effect ship time, so just hold tight, Kenny is very reliable and i've bought a couple things from him, if he says it's on the way it's on the way...
a woo that is a work in progress
User avatar
Aneab
Expert
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:05 am
Location: Phoenix

Re: bad review for a board member : (

Postby daewoomofo » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 am

Aneab wrote:Depending on size/weight of what you bought from him could effect ship time, so just hold tight, Kenny is very reliable and i've bought a couple things from him, if he says it's on the way it's on the way...


+1
Image

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
User avatar
daewoomofo
Moderator
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:41 am
Location: 313

Postby Slammed » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 am

thanks for all the positive responses from all you guys I hope it all works out
User avatar
Slammed
Expert
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:02 pm
Location: CT USA

Previous

Return to Buyer & Seller Experiences

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest