This domain name is up for sale. Please send your offer to hostmaster@elatomo.com.

Removing trim accesories

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Removing trim accesories

Postby buddha102 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:28 pm

How do i remove that? Any pictures would be welcomed! ;)

Image
User avatar
buddha102
Expert
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: USA, Illinois

Postby Rodd1s » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:17 pm

i think that particular part may be moulded to the dash. if it doesnt just pull out easily, it'll break if it does eventually pull out.
ex-Lanos owner.
Claim to fame: built the first 1.3 8v turbo Lanos in the world..?
User avatar
Rodd1s
Expert
 
Posts: 1366
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Postby buddha102 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Looks like i'll prob going to need a paint brush, prob i'll go to junk yard and try to pull it out, hey its not my car :lol:
User avatar
buddha102
Expert
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: USA, Illinois

Postby daewoomofo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 am

buddha102 wrote:Looks like i'll prob going to need a paint brush, prob i'll go to junk yard and try to pull it out, hey its not my car :lol:


you have no idea how many times ive said that at the junk yard...
Image

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
User avatar
daewoomofo
Moderator
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:41 am
Location: 313

Postby buddha102 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm

daewoomofo wrote:
buddha102 wrote:Looks like i'll prob going to need a paint brush, prob i'll go to junk yard and try to pull it out, hey its not my car :lol:


you have no idea how many times ive said that at the junk yard...


:lol:
User avatar
buddha102
Expert
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: USA, Illinois

Postby Isaac » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 pm

buddha102 wrote:
daewoomofo wrote:
buddha102 wrote:Looks like i'll prob going to need a paint brush, prob i'll go to junk yard and try to pull it out, hey its not my car :lol:


you have no idea how many times ive said that at the junk yard...


+9999
Isaac
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Location: Hell Rio<-- Del Rio, Texas


Return to Electronics/Interior/Audio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests