This domain name is up for sale. Please send your offer to hostmaster@elatomo.com.

Listed a TON of parts today

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 am

I spent a few hours going through the boxes and boxes of parts and listed them on craigslist.

http://york.craigslist.org/search/sss?zoomToPosting=&query=krtbsc+daewoo&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Contact me via email if you have any interest in any of the parts
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Jetspeed Bumper $200 (East York, PA 17406) auto parts - by owner img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Alternator bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Crank shaft pulley balancer $65 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Coil pack with bracket $50 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tie down $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tie down $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Power Steering pump pully $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Motor mount bracket $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Valve Cover $70 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Rear Transmission Mount bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom AC Compressor Bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom air intake bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom hood hinges $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom cold air intake $75 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom intake manifold $70 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom valve cover $55 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos starter $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Leganza grill $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos grill $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Fang grill $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Tail Lights $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Head Lamps Lights for parts $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos main wiring harness $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos gauge cluster for parts $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos power steering pump pulley $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos ac compressor bracket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold bracket $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos exhaust manifold heat shield $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos hoses $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold recirculating tube $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos interior trim pieces $12 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold gasket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Timing idler and pulley $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Wiper arms $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Thermostat and housing $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Engine sensors $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos ERG valve / sensor $40 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Valve cover gasket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Auto Transmission filter $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos AC Compressor $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Airbag sensor $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Misc sensors $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Fuel injectors $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Owners Manual $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos throttle body $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos cam gears $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos brake caliper seal $3 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos duralast belts $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos suspension springs $30 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Throttle Body $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Exhaust manifold & O2 sensor $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tray $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Crank case breather pipe $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Misc brackets $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 8 Daewoo Lanos OEM & Custom Parts $1 (East York, PA 17406) auto parts - by owner
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Sadly Next step is the scrap yard for these items.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby Puddle31 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:45 pm

i don't really need any but I hate to see that happen. I can't believe someone on here doesn't at least need some of this stuff? My AC isn't working but I haven't had time to see what the problem is. I may be looking for a condensor or belts. Don't chuck it yet daewooluvr! hang in there. BTW, I have a 2000 Lanos, would these parts fit that?
Puddle31
Super
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Puddle31 wrote:i don't really need any but I hate to see that happen. I can't believe someone on here doesn't at least need some of this stuff? My AC isn't working but I haven't had time to see what the problem is. I may be looking for a condensor or belts. Don't chuck it yet daewooluvr! hang in there. BTW, I have a 2000 Lanos, would these parts fit that?


yes they're all from a 2000 Lanos. Not sure of the condition of the AC unit, picked it up from a salvage yard to replace mine. Though it may be too heavy to ship economically.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby cldcld » Tue May 07, 2013 1:52 am

I see on craigslist the bin of bolts and nuts, wondered if you have in there the bracket that holds the crankshaft position sensor, the sensor bolts to it and one bolt secures it to the motor I broke mine this weekend.
cldcld
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 am

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

cldcld wrote:I see on craigslist the bin of bolts and nuts, wondered if you have in there the bracket that holds the crankshaft position sensor, the sensor bolts to it and one bolt secures it to the motor I broke mine this weekend.


To be honest I'm not sure what it even looks like anymore. The bracket on top looks like it may be it but I can't be sure unless I crawl under my car to compare. I'll let you know.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

daewooluvr wrote:Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Jetspeed Bumper $200 (East York, PA 17406) auto parts - by owner img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Alternator bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Crank shaft pulley balancer $65 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Coil pack with bracket $50 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tie down $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tie down $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Power Steering pump pully $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Motor mount bracket $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Valve Cover $70 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Rear Transmission Mount bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom AC Compressor Bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom air intake bracket $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom hood hinges $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom cold air intake $75 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom intake manifold $70 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom valve cover $55 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos starter $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Leganza grill $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos grill $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos custom Fang grill $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Tail Lights $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 17 Daewoo Lanos Head Lamps Lights for parts $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic img

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos main wiring harness $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos gauge cluster for parts $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos power steering pump pulley $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos ac compressor bracket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold bracket $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos exhaust manifold heat shield $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos hoses $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold recirculating tube $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos interior trim pieces $12 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos intake manifold gasket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Timing idler and pulley $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Wiper arms $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Thermostat and housing $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Engine sensors $20 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos ERG valve / sensor $40 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Valve cover gasket $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Auto Transmission filter $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos AC Compressor $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Airbag sensor $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Misc sensors $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Fuel injectors $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos Owners Manual $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos throttle body $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos cam gears $10 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos brake caliper seal $3 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos duralast belts $5 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos suspension springs $30 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Throttle Body $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Exhaust manifold & O2 sensor $45 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Battery tray $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Crank case breather pipe $15 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic

Apr 15 Daewoo Lanos custom Misc brackets $25 (17406) auto parts - by owner pic


Very willing to do a huge package deal on all this for $650 (Separately $1335)
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:54 pm

all the craigslist ads expired and I don't feel like relisting. If you see something on that list you're interested in let me know.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm

2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm gonna post everything on ebay to be sold as a lot. I'm tired of holding onto all this stuff
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA

Re: Listed a TON of parts today

Postby daewooluvr » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:51 am
Location: York, PA


Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest